Tagged by Sis~
here it goes..~!although i'm not bored
Seven things that scares me
1. death
2. sleeping alone in the room.
3. cancer(breast cancer)
4. darkness
5. loneliness(especially at night)
6. going to the dentist
7. FIONA...(hahhaha)
Seven things I like the most
1. Family
2. Stacey
3. Friends
4. HoMe~
5. Ipod
6. clothes
7. Milk Tea
Seven important things in my room
1. DA!!!my light of corse as i'm a scaredy-cat
2. MY iPOD
3. A Blanket in my bed, i feel more secure
4. My mobile
5. Family Pictures ...
6. Heaps Of Water~
7. MY school bag
Seven random facts about me
1. I definitely am crazy about learnin to drive
2. I'm always alone upstairs(how sad...)
3. I'm allowed to drink alcohol but still, i only prefer Bailey cause thats the only alcohol i knw how ta drink!
4. I'm abit tom-boy cause i hate to wear dress but luvz pants...
5. All i like to play is FOotball..oh yeah
6. I'm air sick.. i can vomit up to 8 packets while flying to Aust..(HOW COOL IS THAT)!!
7. I'm a lazy bum
Seven things I plan to do before I die
1. Stay healthy
2. earn lotsa Money
3. spend alot of time with family
4. Have a vacation in New York...wow..go TRL
5. go out with my long lost friend
6. go to cemetury to pray AH ma
7. be happily married
Seven things I can do
1. Piggy-back 2 people
2. Fry egg and make mouth-watering breakfast
3. draw Marge simpson really well
4. act like i'm not human
5. start the car-engine and control the steering wheel
6. talk crap with my friends
7. paint
Seven things I can't do
1. Burb like Mariam
2. drink coke evry single day
3. not sleeping at all(i definitely will be sick by the next day)
4. not having muum around
5. driving a car
6. act fake
7. lie to anybody cause i'm scared of goin to hell
Seven things I say the most
1. MI
2. jIE
3. hey U
4. ha!!!
5. cool~
6. shit
7. WTF~(only to friends)
Seven nicknames from my other half
1. oi
2. 38 poh
3. sardine fish
4. sushi
5. yuri
6. bitch
7. sereeen~(grandma)
Seven celeb crushes
1. the korean actor(Won Bin) in BROTHERHOOD
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
Seven people who will have to do this
1. DA!!!Mariam
2. Jacko
3. Irremediable-(if he sees this)
4. kamille
5. hash
6. -
7. -
1 comment:
lol..come if u dare!i aint scared!hhahaha
Post a Comment