Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ahhhhh...I've Been Tagged

1) Four things not many know
- Honestly i am a coward and i am afraid of staying AT home alone especially at night and after watching horror flicks, i would have to tell myself not to be afraid of going to shower.weird ha~
- I sometimes judge a book by its cover
- Sometimes i feel like a granny stuck in a young adolescent
- I hate poems cause i dono how ta write one or understand it! Its jz "unbelievable"

2) Four movies I could watch over and over
~ Any funny films!

3) Four places I have lived
- Papua New Guinea
- Australia, Brissie for 4 months (oh yeah~)
- Damn it...yeah its Malaysia!!!
- In my imagination

4) Four TV shows I love to watch
- Simpsons (soooo humorous & foolish)
- 8th & Ocean
- The hills
- MTV

5) Four places I have been on vacation
- aMerica
- Sydney, Melbourne and Cairns
- ThaiLand
- Brisbane (How can i forget this!)

6) 4 of my fav. food
- Steak
- Seafood
- Mcd
- Mom's food

7) Four places i would rather be
- New York
- Japan
- Korea
- Myanmar with bro..hehe jkjk

8) Four fav. songs
- Sexy Luv (Ne yo)
- Unfaithful (Rihanna)
- Gallery (Mario Vasquez)
- I call it love (Lionel Richie)

9) Four people to tag:
-me
-myself
-and
-I

8 comments:

Shorty said...

should tag back at yenzie ma~~ damn I should do that too eh~

ShirEeN said...

yeah~ damn should have done that ha! lol...

Yenish said...

MUahahahahahah!!!
Catch me if u can! muahahah!

Yenish said...

i was gona say : hahahaha!!! shireen has to do 3 more TAGS!! hahhahaha cos u tag urself~ mUakaka! yerrrrr u touch urself .. yerrr...
hahahahah 38 me!

ShirEeN said...

yeah real 38! What do u mean i touched myself...hey that sounds kinda bad... Wow so u want me to blog about the same thing again ha!

Yenish said...

cos u keep tagging urself hahahahaha

ShirEeN said...

Very FuNNY!!!vErY! lOL...being sarcastic* hahahha

Yenish said...

/ . \ shireen so mean..bohoo..sobz*lol